6. Suspension of Access
Ninox is entitled to suspend access to the Software if:
- the Customer or a User violates the provisions of this EULA;
- the Software is used by a User in violation of applicable law; or
- a usage fee is not paid in full by the due date.
8. Data Processing
10. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All image rights, copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the content of our website and our Software (including texts, images, graphics, videos, trademarks, logos and other corporate identifiers) are owned by Us or our partners. Use without our prior express consent is not permitted.
Part (C) – Special Provisions for Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneur. The provisions of this Part (C) apply in conjunction with the provisions of Part (A) - general part of this EULA if You are an entrepreneur. You are an entrepreneur for the purposes of this contract, if You act in the exercise of your commercial or independent professional activity with respect to the conclusion of the License Agreement (Sec. 14 German Civil Code - BGB).
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with this EULA and/or the License Agreement is the registered office of Ninox.
- Place of performance. Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, the place of performance shall be the registered office of Ninox.
Ninox Software GmbH
Monbijouplatz 5, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Please read our Former Ninox End-User License Agreement (EULA) - valid up to and including August 31, 2021